Learn the skills and gain the knowledge you need to effectively manage the office administration aspects of a business. Once you complete a Certificate IV in Business, you’ll have the ability and confidence to direct a range of workplace administration functions.
Set yourself apart with this mid-level business course. You’ll gain specialised skills that will allow you to run your own business or work in a business where you can apply solutions to unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a wide variety of sources. You will be able to provide leadership and guidance to others with your learned skills.
If you have no experience but wish to gain a qualification which may lead to a career in business, this program is ideal for you. It’s also suitable if you have vocational experience in roles such as an accounts clerk, customer service adviser, E-business practitioner, medical receptionist or word processing officer, but be lacking a qualification.
You will learn about:
- Implementing WHS policies
- Financial reporting
- Analysing and evaluating information
- Problem solving
- Basic leadership skills
- Developing and using complex spreadsheets
- How to make dynamic presentations
The Certificate IV in Business is ideal if your career requires broad business knowledge, including administration and basic project skills. Students who wish to pursue careers as administrators or project officers, or start their own businesses are well suited to this course.
The Eagle Academy is the ideal choice when you want to study a business course in Australia. Enrol now and join more than 500 satisfied students from over 35 countries who have studied with us in the last year. Want more information? We can send you a free information pack with course, campus and discount information immediately.
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBSMB401 Establish legal risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB402 Plan small business finance
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
We are passionate about providing high quality, affordable courses in great campuses. Whether you’re an Australian citizen or an international visitor, you can be sure of getting great value and a chance of enjoying the lifestyle in Brisbane and the Gold Coast when you study with us.
We provide our business courses over three campuses in Brisbane and South East Queensland. The Certificate IV in Business is available to study at Fortitude Valley, Coolangatta and Southport Campuses.
Full Time: 52 week course (40 weeks tuition and 12 weeks holiday)