If you’ve completed your Certificate I and II in Business, why not study your Certificate III at The Eagle Academy? Enhance your employment opportunities and succeed in an office environment with practical skills and knowledge. This business course is perfectly suited to help you get a competitive edge in a growing industry.
This qualification allows individuals to apply a broad range of competencies in a varied work context using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. This course is suitable for domestic and international learners who wish to work as a customer service adviser, data entry operator, accounts payable clerk, office assistance general clerk, administration officer or word processing officer.
This course will give you a solid basis in Workplace Health and Safety as well as various other practical skills including how to maintain business resources, operational plan support, contributing to team effectiveness, purchasing goods and services and handling customer complaints.
Industry professionals will guide you through the program and help you establish valuable skills like how to:
- Organise workplace information
- Design and produce business documents
- Organise personal work priorities and development
This course can be used as a pathway for entry into the Certificate IV in Business.
Enrol now and join more than 500 satisfied students from over 35 countries who have studied with us in the last year. Want more information? We can send you a free information pack with course, campus and discount information immediately.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement systems and processes
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
We are passionate about providing high quality, affordable courses in great campuses. Whether you’re an Australian citizen or an international visitor, you can be sure of getting great value and a chance of enjoying the lifestyle in Brisbane and the Gold Coast when you study with us.
We provide our business courses over three campuses in Brisbane and South East Queensland. The Certificate III in Business is available to study at Spring Hill, Coolangatta and Southport Campuses.
Full Time: 52 week course (40 weeks tuition and 12 weeks holiday)
2020-03-30T19:15:43+10:00 2020-03-30T19:19:55+10:00 2020-09-11T18:08:43+10:00 2020-03-30T19:25:33+10:00 2020-03-30T19:29:18+10:00 2020-09-11T18:07:50+10:00 2020-03-30T19:13:30+10:00