Want to study business in Australia? Set yourself on the path to your desired career with this introductory business course. This qualification will help prepare you for further study and provide you with the foundation skills required to work in a variety of entry-level administrative positions.
In this course, individuals complete a range of routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context, working under direct supervision. The key clients for this qualification are domestic and international learners who wish to work in the industry as a receptionist, desk clerk, data entry operator, or administration assistant.
This business course will teach you about operating computers, including using the internet and email, using Windows correctly, keyboarding skills, file management, using standard business equipment in the workplace, workplace health, and planning for your own skills development.
The Certificate II in Business has been developed according to national criteria and business administration requirements. It contains practical real-life activities and provides you with real business development projects.
Enrol now and join more than 500 satisfied students from over 35 countries who have studied with us in the last year. Want more information? We can send you a free information pack with course, campus and discount information immediately.
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to a customer
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU212 Create and use spreadsheets
- BSBITU213 Use digital technologies to communicate remotely
- BSBSMB201 Identify suitability for micro business
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
We are passionate about providing high quality, affordable courses in great campuses. Whether you’re an Australian citizen or an international visitor, you can be sure of getting great value and a chance of enjoying the lifestyle in Brisbane and the Gold Coast when you study with us.
We provide our business courses over three campuses in Brisbane and South East Queensland. The Certificate II in Business is available to study at Spring Hill, Coolangatta and Southport Campuses.
Full Time: This course takes 28 weeks to complete, including 20 weeks tuition and 8 weeks of holiday.