Upgrade your career and enhance your existing skills and knowledge with an advanced qualification. The nationally recognised Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management will give you the tools and strategies to succeed in the corporate world or lead your organisation toward success.
Suitable for both domestic and international students, The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is suitable for those wishing to apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Graduates can go on to become senior executives, human resource managers, executive managers or directors.
Students at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
You can select from a wide range of elective subjects to create a learning experience tailored to your needs and develop skills such as how to:
- Lead organisational change
- Develop and implement business and strategic plans
- Manage business finances
- Use innovation in business
Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses may be eligible for credit points toward a university degree. For example, you may be awarded up to an equivalent of 1 years’ credit toward a Bachelor of Business.
The Eagle Academy is the ideal choice when you want to continue to study a business course in Australia. Want more information? We can send you a free information pack with course, campus and discount information immediately.
To complete this course, you must study all 4 core units as well as 8 electives, 4 of which are selected from the list below and 4 which may be selected from any other currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at Advanced Diploma level offered at The Eagle Academy.
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
We are passionate about providing high quality, affordable courses in great campuses. Whether you’re an Australian citizen or an international visitor, you can be sure of getting great value and a chance of enjoying the lifestyle in Brisbane and the Gold Coast when you study with us.
We provide our business courses over three campuses in Brisbane and South East Queensland. The Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management is available to study at Fortitude Valley and Southport Campuses.
Full Time: 18 months (80 weeks, made up of 60 weeks tuition, and 20 weeks holiday)