Casual – Monday to Friday (8.15am – 4.15pm) – Immediate Start
The Eagle Academy Gold Coast is seeking an energetic, reliable and hardworking administration officer for an immediate start.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate initiative and be willing to work as part of a dynamic and dedicated team.
Key Responsibilities & Outcomes
- Set up the sign-in desk each morning, help students sign-in, show students to their classroom
- Photocopying, filing, and cleaning.
- Answering the phone, running errands, checking invoices and emailing student notices and reminders.
- Creating student ID cards, creating Certificates and Statement of Attainments and Enrolling students.
- Other duties as directed by Campus Manager or Director
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Outlook
- Welcoming, positive and understanding attitude in all dealings with students
- Ability to record information accurately
- Friendly outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
- Culturally sensitive nature and flexible attitude
- Previous experience in RTOs is an advantage
The Eagle Academy offers Certificate, Diploma & Advanced Diploma level courses to predominately International visitors on student visas. The Academy has operated on the Gold Coast since 2003 and currently has over 200 students enrolled. The Academy has 2 locations; Coolangatta (Gold Coast) and Spring Hill (Brisbane).
Currently, there is a casual position requiring the successful applicant to work 5 days per week, Monday – Friday (8.15 am – 4.15 pm) at the Coolangatta campus.
*The position may convert to a full-time position for the right applicant. A reliable car or access to public transport is necessary.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cover Letter and Resume if you wish you apply.