The campus is located in the main street just one minute walk from the beach.
The Eagle Academy – Coolangatta, Suites 10 – 12, 70 Griffith Street
Coolangatta QLD 4225
(07) 5599 2771
At the Coolangatta Campus we offer the following courses:
- SIS10115 Certificate I in Sport and Recreation
- SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
- BSB10115 Certificate I in Business
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- English for Academic Purposes
Coolangatta campus is perfectly located for students living on the south end of the Gold Coast, Tweed or Byron Bay areas, with easy access via public transport from all over the Gold Coast.Public transport runs regularly from Varsity Lakes Rail Station to Griffith Street bus stop, meaning only one train ride and one connecting bus (Route 761, 760 or 700) needs to be taken if coming from Brisbane or other Suburbs.Students at Coolangatta studying Sport and Recreation courses have fun excursions worked in their course each term (at no extra cost). These excursions comprise of koala sanctuary visits, stand-up paddle-boarding, kayaking, fishing, rock climbing, low ropes course and more!
To plan your train and/or bus journey to the Coolangatta campus click the link below. You will need to enter your address or suburb then our address above.https://jp.translink.com.au/
For more information on the courses offered at Coolangatta campus, click here.