Those wishing to study the Certificate IV must possess a Certificate III in Fitness and the required First Aid units before commencing. The key clients for this qualification are people who wish to work in the Fitness industry. This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in a range of activities and functions within the Fitness Industry, including working independently in a broad range of settings, such as within fitness centres, gyms, community facilities and in open spaces. Those with this level of competency will be expected to train individual clients, on a one-on-one basis, and may include older clients and children.
Want more information? We can send you a free information pack with course, campus and discount information immediately.
- Full Time: 52 week course (40 weeks tuition and 12 weeks holiday. Available to Australian & Visa applicants.)
- Part Time: 2 – 24 Months (Australian resident or non-visa applicants only)
- Distance Education: 2-12 Months (Australian resident or non-visa applicants only)
- Domestic Student Full Time/Part Time: $2490
- Domestic Student Distance Education: $1500
- International Student: Please ask for payment option sheet
- Price Beat Guarantee – Found a better price on a comparable course? Send us the offer and we will beat it!