This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in a range of activities and functions requiring autonomous work within a defined range of exercise instruction situations and activities. Qualification outcomes include providing exercise instruction for groups, teams or gym programs. Work may be undertaken in locations such as gyms, fitness facilities, pools, community facilities or outdoor environments.
Government funding is available for eligible Australian residents living in Queensland.
- Full Time: 52 week course (40 weeks tuition and 12 weeks holiday. Available to Australian & Visa applicants.)
- Part Time: up to 24 Months (Australian resident or non-visa applicants only)
- Distance Education: up to 24 Months (Australian resident or non-visa applicants only)
- Domestic Student Government Funded: $16 (Eligibility criteria applies)
- Domestic Student Full Time/Part Time: $1290
- Domestic Student Distance Education: $1000
- International Student: Please ask for payment option sheet
- Price Beat Guarantee – Found a better price on a comparable course? Send us the offer and we will beat it!