At the Carina Campus we offer the following courses:
- SIS10115 Certificate I in Sport and Recreation
- SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
- SIS40313 Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation
- SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development
- SIS30313 Certificate III in Fitness
- SIS40210 Certificate IV in Fitness
The Carina Campus is located upstairs at The Clem Jones Centre, only a few minutes away from the Westfield Shopping Centre, Carindale. Public transport is excellent in this area with a major bus exchange at the Shopping Centre. Carina Campus students have access to the Clem Jones Centre’s fully equipped gym, pools, group fitness classes and much more.
Students who pay for a Gym Membership as a part of their course receive a membership to the Sports Centre, allowing them full access to the four pools, fully serviced Gymnasium, Fitness Classes, Basketball Courts, Tennis Courts, Netball Courts, and many other features such as Bowls, Hockey, Triathlon Club and Leagues Club.
Students in Carina studying Sport and Recreation courses have fun excursions worked in their course each term (at no extra cost). These excursions comprise of koala sanctuary visits, stand-up paddle-boarding, kayaking, fishing, rock climbing, low ropes course and more!
To plan your train and/or bus journey click the link below. You will need to enter your address or suburb then our address above.
For more information on the courses offered at Brisbane campus, click here.